Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Plug: Photography by Mary Springer

My mom is an up and coming photographer who started her hobby by taking pictures of her garden and which has now grown quite a bit. She has done numereous high school senior picture shoots, personal picture shoots and nature pictures. She recently did a shoot of me and my girlfriend which I will post pictures from once she is done editing.

She loves doing photography and I know that if she could, she would do her photography full time. She is modest about her work but she has won a few contests with some of her photos. She works primarily in Wisconsin so if anyone is interested in her work, I have contact information. Here are some samples of some birds she took photos of and once she is done editing the photos of me and my girlfriend, I will also post those.

































If you'd like to contact her with advise or other comments, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment